We proudly offer programming for all ages at the LeClaire Community Library.
- We try to provide at least one or two programs each month. These programs dates, times, and topics vary, so please check our monthly calendar here to see what other events we have planned.
- If you are interested in facilitating a program, please contact the Director Ellen Miller. Please note the topic, the anticipated audience, and any fees associated with the event. Selection of topics, courses, classes, events and their presenters will be made by Library staff on the basis on interests and needs of Library users, the community and compatibility with the Library’s mission and goals. Library programs must be non-commercial. Presenters may be professionals or business people, but the information presented must be generic in nature. No solicitation for business will be permitted.
- Children's Area- The Children's Area offers books, movies, music, magazines, puzzles, and downloadable materials for children from birth through 6th grade.
- A Parent/Teacher collection is located in the Adult Nonfiction section. Books are labeled on the spine as Parent/Teacher materials.
- Don't forget to stop by the play area--trains, cars, puzzles, a play kitchen, & more!--and be sure to try the Library's two touchscreen, early literacy computers.
- Programs- The LeClaire Community Library offers a variety of programs for children from birth through sixth grade, including weekly storytimes, and craft and LEGO-based programs.