LIBRARY CIRCULATION MANAGER
The LeClaire Community Library seeks an innovative and experienced team player to join our small but dedicated staff as Circulation Manager. We take pride in maintaining a friendly, supportive, and collaborative work environment. We’re forward-thinking and encourage staff to develop and grow individually. We value each staff member’s opinion on new and better ways to serve our patrons. Most of all, we love having a positive impact on our community.
• Full Time
• 40 hours a week includes vacation, leisure time, holidays, and health insurance
• Days, some evenings and Saturdays
• $17.19-$20.22 AFSCME Union, Bargaining Unit Position
The Circulation Manager works independently under the supervision of the Library Director, and is responsible for the planning, administration and implementation of all circulation functions, and supervision of clerical front-line staff and volunteers. The Circulation Manager ensures that patrons receive courteous and efficient service when visiting the circulation desk.
• processing interlibrary loans
• managing periodicals
• patron registration
• circulation statistics evaluation & reporting
• answering reference questions
• assisting patrons with online catalog and computers
• using social media to promote the library and programs
Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Experience: Clerical/supervision work, preferably in the library field
Interested applicants should submit city application form (on leclairelibrary.org), cover letter, and resume to Melita Tunnicliff, incoming Library Director. firstname.lastname@example.org
Position closes 5pm on September 16th.