How do I reserve one of the Park or Riverfront Levee shelters, or the Rec Center?

Please click on the appropriate forms below for any information you may need to reserve the Rec Center, Levee Pavilion, or Park Shelters (Huckleberry Park, Hollyhock Park, Scout Park).  You will be required to submit the form and any deposit necessary to City Hall.  Check the Parks and Rec calendar under the Parks and Rec area of the website for available and reserved dates.  Contact City Hall at 563-289-4242 for any questions.

Levee Pavilion Use Reservation Form

Park Shelter Reservation Form (Huckleberry Park, Hollyhock Park, Scout Park)

Rec Center Reservation Form

Playground and Pavilion 1

Huckleberry Park Pavilion

Rec Center progress

Rec Center

Levee Pavilion b

Riverfront Levee Pavilion & KitchenLevee Pavilion e

Show All Answers

1. When is my garbage/recycling pickup day in LeClaire?
2. Where can I find a list of current and upcoming Street Repairs/Construction Projects happening around LeClaire?
3. How do I report a streetlight that is either out or stays on 24/7?
4. What are all the the locate flags, boring machines, and construction workers digging and utility work being done all over LeClaire?
5. When is the city wide garbage/cleanup day?
6. How and where can I dispose of e-waste and hazardous waste?
7. Am I responsible to keep my lawn mowed and weeds trimmed? What is the weed abatement process?
8. What are the requirements for purchasing a building permit? Where do I purchase a building permit?
9. What are the requirements before digging in your yard for any construction, sidewalks, fences, additions, etc?
10. How do I reserve one of the Park or Riverfront Levee shelters, or the Rec Center?
11. Who is responsible to shovel my sidewalk?
12. What is LeClaire's snow removal ordinance?
13. How can I find out about winter road conditions?